How To Know Your Calling In Life…
Emmanuel! Prophet T.B. Joshua recently gave a very practical and powerful message titled ‘The Call Of God’ in which he addressed an important question that is often asked yet seldom answered: ‘How do I know my calling in life?’
Here is a summary of some of the key points of the message, as can be seen showing on Emmanuel TV. Remember, when you step out in the direction of God’s calling for your life, you will astonish yourself and make a difference in your world!
- How do I know what my calling from God is?
- The first step in knowing your calling is to get to know God better by reading His Word. Psalm 119:105 – “Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
- When you let God transform you by the power of the Holy Spirit, He will literally begin to show you the way.
- Romans 12:2 – “Do not conform to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
- God’s Word is the tool in the hands of the Holy Spirit to nurture us and to furnish us with everything we need to succeed on earth.
- Read it – it is food for your soul.
- Read it – it is a guide for your feet.
- Read it – it has a purifying power.
- Read it – it has a converting power.
- Read it – it is enduring.
- Read it – it rejoices the heart.
- Read it – to keep you from sin and error.
- Read it – it is so profitable.
- Anybody can buy the Bible, not everyone has access to the Holy Bible. The Bible is for sale but the Holy Bible is not. You can find the Bible in the library but the Holy Bible is not in the library – it’s in your heart.
- Talk Scripture in every conversation. You may be on the phone or in a business transaction – talk Scripture. Use the Word of God to answer someone.
- The Word of God becomes your database for your personal opinion.
We pray this message from Prophet T.B. Joshua would inspire in you a deeper hunger and thirst for God’s Word and holiness in your life, for God will not open His door to wisdom to the one who keeps his Bible shut. When you spend your time with God’s Word, your time will be well-spent!